Test administration services
The Public Service Commission (PSC) offers test administration services to assist departments and agencies with their staffing processes. With five offices across the country (Halifax, Montréal, Gatineau, Toronto and Vancouver), we offer Canada-wide testing with one point of contact; a practical service for organizations with candidates to test in different cities.
Services available include:
- Candidate testing in a PSC regional office and/or other facility:
- Personnel Psychology Centre (PPC) standardized test administration
- Organizational test administration
- Special accommodation test administration;
- Travel for candidate testing in locations where there are no PSC offices;
- Facilitation of interviews in PSC regional offices;
- Ordering of test material from the PPC for locations where the PSC will administer tests; and
- Sending of candidates’ test results.
Contact your nearest PSC office for more information.
For a list of PPC tests, visit PSC Tests by level.
- Date modified: