Showcase a GC career
Promote your organization and its opportunities on jobs.gc.ca and reach the job-seeker directly.
The Features option highlights your specific hiring initiatives and may include featured jobs, employers or careers.
- Be visible: Promote and showcase your hiring initiatives by taking advantage of Features for jobs, employers and careers. Get the job-seeker to see your job ad first!
- Be collaborative: Create new and stronger linkages to your organization's career development programs that are open to the public. This may include participation in the PSC's Post-Secondary Recruitment annual campaign and FSWEP.
- Be creative: It is an ideal space for creative opportunities to advertise your recruitment efforts for functional communities, your smaller organizations or for your areas in short supply.
Start by sending us the title for your Feature and descriptive and compelling text (approximately 125 words) to support it. Please submit approved content in both official languages.
Accompany the content with a relevant image that illustrates your Feature. This image will be used on the jobs.gc.ca Home page, as well as your Feature, so we need your best shot!
- should be of one or more active public servants who have consented to having their images published on jobs.gc.ca
- illustrates an activity related to the job being advertised
Please note: our Web developers prefer the original, unprocessed photo in JPEG format.
Provide a link to your job ad and your organization's career page. Indicate clearly what part or parts of your text should be used for the links to your job ad on PSRS, your organization's career information or career development Web pages, or both.
Be clear about when and for how long you would like the Feature to be profiled.
- Make it a permanent Feature to support a permanent job ad on PSRS, (e.g. the Officer Cadet Program at the Canadian Coast Guard);
- Make it a permanent Feature to support a year-round recruitment effort with the links to the job ad on PSRS added and removed as needed ( e.g. the Government of Canada IT professionals); or
- Make it a one-time Feature on a temporary basis to support your specific recruitment period when the job ad is available to job-seekers.
E-mail us at email@example.com for more information on Features or to get started in promoting your department.
- Date modified: