Overview of Executive Services
The Public Service Commission is a leader in the development and delivery of public service-wide executive group hiring and career counselling, including:
- advice and support to deputy heads and hiring managers, as well as to members of, and aspirants to, the EX group;
- advice and support on the most effective and appropriate internal and external hiring strategies and tools to assess EX competencies;
- information on interdepartmental talent pools and initiatives to increase representation of members of employment equity groups;
- management of the hiring process; and
- support for the functional communities leadership's executive hiring requirements.
- Date modified: