Assessment and Counselling Services
Robert McSheffrey – Director
Félicia Zevgolis – Manager
We offer a variety of assessment services targeted for all levels of management for selection and development purposes. These range from Assessment Centres to 360° Feedback Instruments and Services, Structured Reference Checks, Candidate Achievement Records, and Simulations. Some of our assessment tools can be tailored to suit your individual HR needs. For more information, please contact PPC Consultation Services at 819-420-8671
Note: The services listed below are provided on a cost-recovery basis.
Examples of our Assessment Centres include:
- Simulations for the Selection of Executives (SELEX)
- Identification of Paths to EX Development (IPEX)
- Simulations for the Identification of Leadership (SIL)
- The Simulation Exercise for Senior Executives, Level 03
- Identification of Middle Management Potential
Simulations are among PPC's most effective assessment tools for selection or developmental purposes. They provide rich and unique information on key competencies as well as flexibility in administration. You may choose to administer our simulations yourself or have our psychologists assist you by:
- providing more in-depth training on the use of our simulation
- tailoring the simulation to suit your individual HR needs
- participating as a member of your departmental assessment team to guide you in the administration and rating of the simulation, as well as in the interpretation of candidate results
- coordinating and administering your simulation assessments on-site, at our Ottawa offices or your place of work
Examples of our simulations include:
- Middle Manager Simulation Exercise (757)
- Program Advisor Simulation (758)
- Supervisor Simulation (428)
- Senior Managerial Simulation Exercise (861)
- Simulation for the Identification of Senior Management Potential (862)
- Team Leader Simulation (445)
- Human Resources Consultant Simulation Exercise (410)
Executive Counselling Services
Nathalie Le Blanc – Manager
- Career planning and career transition
- Confidential consultation and assessment
- Counselling with licensed psychologists
- Coaching by experienced executives
Executive Counselling Services has professional counsellors in major cities across Canada.
For information and booking of appointment, please call 819-420-8784.
Services designed for Executive
ECS personalized services for executives have helped several thousand public servants bring out the best in their career. Through our consultation, coaching, mentoring and counselling services, we foster the insight our clients need to make wise decisions and to turn challenging situations into development opportunities.
While ECS tailors its solutions to the individual needs of each client, our services are of essentially two types – EX support and EX development.
- EX support services: ECS offers a supportive environment for executives dealing with the responsibility for organizational performance. Clients can explore difficult issues, get assistance to meet current challenges and explore their options during periods of career transition.
- EX development services: ECS helps executives address their learning needs on an individual basis and create effective strategies to move toward their career objectives. Our focus is on enhancing leadership competence at all levels beginning at entry to the EX group.
Visit us at: Executive Counselling Services
Test of Oral Proficiency Quality Control
Selma Incesulu – Manager
This unit is responsible for ensuring that Second Language Evaluation (SLE) Oral Interaction (OI) tests are administered and rated according to standards set for the test. Major responsibilities include selecting, training, certifying, and monitoring the work of OI assessors, and determining what actions will be taken in response to complaints about how a test has been administered. As well, we are available to respond to your questions about the OI Test and to give information sessions on the test, and we provide a consultation service used to determine accommodations on the SLE Reading, Writing, and OI Tests for candidates with disabilities.
- Date modified: