ARCHIVED - Public Service Impartiality: Taking Stock
This page has been archived.
Author: Megan Furi
Integration, Coordination and Library:
PDF Format (511 Kb)
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Context
- 3 Public service impartiality: what it is and why it matters
- 4 Historical context
- 5 Impartiality today
- 6 What does a non-partisan public service look like?
- 7 A constitutional identity of the public service?
- 8 Protecting a non-partisan public service: roles and responsabilities
- 9 Looking ahead
- Annex – Political impartiality and the Public Service Employment Act
- Date modified: