In the spirit of the preamble to the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA), the Public Service Commission (PSC) has maximized the delegation of appointment and appointment-related authorities to deputy heads of federal public service organizations. Deputy heads are encouraged to sub-delegate these authorities within their organization.
- Appointment Delegation and Accountability Instrument (ADAI)
This Instrument identifies the appointment and appointment-related authorities being delegated, the authorities deputy heads may sub-delegate, the conditions of the delegation, and accountability.
- List of organizations and deputy heads subject to the Appointment Delegation and Accountability Instrument
- List of organizations and deputy heads subject to additional terms and conditions to delegation
- List of organizations and deputy heads having a Specific Arrangement for Sub-delegation
- Framework for Deployment from Separate Agencies
- Date modified: