2015 Post-Secondary Recruitment campaign: Hire quickly & effectively (15-07)
The Public Service Commission (PSC) is now planning its fall 2015 Post-Secondary Recruitment (PSR) campaign and we want you to be part of it!
The PSR program is an effective mechanism to attract and hire candidates possessing educational credentials ranging from college to doctorate degrees.
What should you know?
- It’s free to participate;
- PSR launches new employees’ careers into entry to mid-level positions;
- Government employees can apply to further their career;
- PSR can be used to recruit candidates into your development programs; and
- Leverage the PSC’s national targeted outreach efforts to showcase your job opportunities.
Ready to take the next step?
Participate by choosing one or both of the options below:
1: CAREER CHOICE: External process(es) created only for your organization’s use to meet your hiring needs (including National). The PSR team will work with you to design your advertisement(s). You can chose whether or not to have candidates tested using the Public Service Entrance Exam (PSEE 370 & 371) for your process.
2: CAREER STREAM: A targeted career stream inventory managed by the PSC, designed to meet current and future needs of the federal public service. Each inventory, once established, is comprised of pre-screened candidates and tested candidates (where applicable). An inventory is easily accessible to any federal government organization at any time during the year by completing a request for referrals.
The PSC is proposing the following targeted career stream inventories for its fall PSR 2015-2016 campaign:
- Program Delivery & Project Management;
- Information Technology & Communications;
- Human Resources & Economics; and
- Recruitment of Aboriginal Persons (various).
Contact us by Wednesday July 15, 2015 to contribute to these inventories by e-mailing the PSR team.
For your current needs, you can also access our existing PSR inventories here: Hire Quickly!
By using PSR, you can hire graduates with great potential and thereby contribute to public service renewal.
Staffing and Assessment Services Branch
Public Service Commission
- Date modified: