2013 Post-Secondary Recruitment Program targeted career stream inventories now available for entry-level staffing (14-11)
The Public Service Commission has four post-secondary career stream inventories available to departments and agencies for their entry-level staffing needs. The streams are grouped into the following four targeted career choices:
- Pure, Natural and Applied Sciences (e.g., CH, BI, PC);
- Business and Social Sciences (e.g., EC, CO, PM, AS);
- Health Sciences (e.g,. NU, PS); and
- Information Technology (e.g., CS).
Take the time to read about these career streams and the quality of candidates to whom you can have quick and easy access.
Remember to consult the 2013 Post-Secondary Recruitment Program inventories (see above links) before posting any new job opportunities. It is a cost-effective and efficient way to support your organization's recruitment strategy and it gives you access to university and college graduates who have undergone a pre-assessment testing phase, thereby ensuring high-quality referrals.
The targeted career stream inventories for entry-level positions can also support long or short-term needs as part of your human resources planning, support renewal within your organization and provide an excellent source for building a contingent workforce.
Benefits of using the inventories
- All candidates have been partially assessed;
- It takes only three working days (72 hours) to receive a list of available candidates;
- Free of charge; and
- The inventories can be used for indeterminate, term or casual hiring.
Staffing and Assessment Services Branch
Public Service Commission
- Date modified: