Summaries of Investigation Reports
The Public Service Commission (PSC) regularly posts summaries of investigations on this Web site to help interested people better understand the scope of PSC investigations and what constitutes a breach of the Public Service Employment Act.
Most of the summaries produced are anonymous. However, the Commission may publish personal information in some summaries using its discretionary authority in accordance with section 19 of the Public Service Employment Regulations or section 14 of the Political Activities Regulations.
- Error (section 66, subsection 67(1) & 67(2), PSEA)
- Fraud (section 69, PSEA)
- Improper Conduct (section 66, subsection 67(1) & 67(2), PSEA)
- Merit not met (section 66, PSEA)
- Omission (sections 66, subsections 67(1) & 67(2), PSEA)
- Political Activities
- Political influence (section 68, PSEA)
- Date modified: